Only persons over the age of sixteen and with sufficient legal capacity to contract may use Noodoe Watch.
When registering with Noodoe Watch and using the application, you will have to provide a series of default personal data and there will be other data that you can provide voluntarily.
Noodoe Corporation located in the Republic of China (Taiwan), at 台北市南港區三重路19-13號15樓.
Essential data used for the proper functioning of Noodoe Watch
Noodoe Watch will keep the following personal information for the following period:
- Email address.
- Image, in case you make use of one in the application.
- Use that the user makes of Noodoe Watch.
- Information about the device used.
- Operating system and version.Purpose:
- Execute the application's functionalities.
- Offer the user the services of Noodoe Watch.
- Provide a personalized service
- Carry out those requests that the user makes within Noodoe Watch.
- Operation of customer service.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys of Noodoe Watch.
- Protect the application and investigate and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized and/or abusive services or any other illegal activity.
- Contact the user when strictly necessary.
Similarly, Noodoe Watch will access the image gallery of your mobile phone, the contacts stored in your mobile phone, the tool to make calls and the call history, the SMS tool of your mobile phone, your location and those applications installed on your mobile to which you grant access.
Noodoe Watch will not keep this information but will perform a mere consultation treatment for the full operation of the application.Purpose:
- Analysis of user habits.
- Collect information related to the service and statistical data.
Optional data that Noodoe Watch requests
- Telephone number
- Locations that users save in their profile.Purpose:
- Telephone number and email address: to keep the user informed of Noodoe Watch 's activity, its services and products or the activity, services and products of Noodoe Watch 's partners.
- Saved locations: allow the user to easily access favorite locations.
Cancellation of data
The personal data of the users will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and the legally established deadlines for maintaining them have been met, as long as there is no legitimate interest on the part of Noodoe Watch to keep them.
The legitimacy of Noodoe Watch to access and/or preserve the necessary data is based on the need to use said data to be able to execute the mobile application. Not using such data would necessarily imply that the person could not use Noodoe Watch.
All data provided that are not necessary for the execution of Noodoe Watch are based on the consent of the user, who may withdraw her or his consent when desired, which could lead to the assumption that the person will no longer be able to use Noodoe Watch nor make use of all the functionalities.
In any case, the sending of communications related to the activity of Noodoe Watch, its services and products or the activity, services and products of its partners is based on the user's consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
Noodoe Watch has a legitimate interest in protecting the application itself.
Recipients of personal data and international transfers of personal data
Noodoe Watch only communicates user data to its own suppliers, which are third parties who use this data for the sole and exclusive purpose of providing a service to Noodoe Watch. This communication involves carrying out international transfers of personal data.
Noodoe Watch has entered into binding and enforceable agreements with these suppliers so that they comply with European data protection regulations.
In no other circumstance does Noodoe Watch provide data of its users to other third parties.
Users may submit a claim to the competent control authority on data protection if they consider that their rights have been violated.
Users may exercise their rights of access to data, rectification or deletion of data, limitation of the use of data, opposition to the use of data and portability of data by sending your request to the email address email@example.com..
RULES FOR THE USE OF NOODOE WATCH
Obligations and prohibitions of the user
The obligations of Noodoe Watch users are:
- When personal data is collected through a form it will be necessary for the user to provide all the required data, otherwise Noodoe Watch will not be able to manage the use of the application.
- Keep the password and guard it with due diligence.
- The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, the assignment, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this regard, the user must adopt the necessary measures for the custody of the password, avoiding disclosure to third parties. Consequently, the user is solely responsible for the use of her or his password, with complete indemnity for the editor.
- In the event that the user knows or suspects the use of their password by third parties, the user must change their password immediately.
- All information provided by the user through Noodoe Watch must be true. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated as a result of completing the necessary forms for the subscription of the services.
- Similarly, it will be the user's responsibility to keep all information provided to Noodoe Watch permanently updated, so that it responds at all times to their real situation. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to Noodoe Watch or third parties for the information provided.
- If any of your personal information changes, you must update your profile in order to keep it permanently accurate.
User registration with Noodoe Watch
- Processing the registration involves providing personal data necessary for the functions and purposes described. The use of user data is focused on the performance of Noodoe Watch services, always within the established regulatory framework.
- Noodoe Watch reserves the right not to approve or remove from the application those user profiles whose content is not consider appropriate for the application's characteristics and purposes, whenever it deems appropriate and without prior notice.
Unsubscribing from Noodoe Watch
- We attach great importance to the security of personal information. Without your consent, we will never provide your personal information to any third party that is not related to This Service. You shall also keep your account number and password confidential and not provide it to anyone.
In order to protect the privacy and security of our members, the security mechanisms we adopt include:
- All API designs and websites are encrypted, ensuring the security of data between users and websites
- Using HTTPS with SSL authentication mechanism for transmission of all data
- Use an Access token authentication mechanism with a fixed life cycle to confirm the applicant's identity
- In order to maintain data integrity and correct access, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) functions are combined with the addition of the reading rules of Firebase database to control data access permissions
- Regular detections against network intrusion and data theft
- In order to protect your privacy and security, we will do everything to ensure the security and integrity of systems and data operations with reasonable technology and procedures to prevent external attacks and intrusions and safeguard the security of all personal data. If it is necessary to entrust the related departments of the Company to provide services due to business needs, we will also strictly require them to abide by the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that they will comply.
NOODOE AS A SOCIAL NETWORK
Noodoe Watch may act as a social network so the user can decide to share information with other users.
Noodoe Watch is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the social network.
In the event that a user detects an abusive, fraudulent or illegal use of Noodoe Watch, please inform us immediately so that Noodoe Watch can take action.
You must have the consent of the third party to publish their photograph and are prohibited from publishing such images without such consent. Noodoe Watch is not responsible for the images that a user may publish from third parties.
The date of the last update of this document is 2018/10/16.
It is the responsibility of the user to review the last published update.